Robert D. Feagin
- Business & Tort Litigation
- J.D., 1962, Emory Unversity School of Law
- B.S., 1959, Emory University
Experience is an understatement when describing Bob Feagin. His more than 50 years of practicing law has earned him a prominent reputation in the areas of civil litigation and trial work. He is also sought out for his expertise in arbitrating and mediating contract, employment, property insurance and estate matters.
Before joining MHS, Bob served as an adjunct professor at Emory University School of Law teaching courses in litigation and ADR. He is also a former Arbitrator and Mediator with National Arbitration Forum, American Arbitration Association, Commercial Panel, Fulton County Superior Court, JAMS, Atlanta, Equilaw, Inc. Additionally he served as a United States Arbitration Association Special Hearing Officer U.S. Dept. of Justice and United States Commissioner.
- Successfully prosecuted letter of credit case against national bank, involving confirmation of a credit, to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Co-class counsel for Plaintiffs in Atlanta Lawyers Class Action Occupation Tax Litigation
- Successfully defended a local county school system in Metro Atlanta regarding a busing desegregation case to the U.S. Supreme Court