Feifan “Fei” Drouyor
- Employment Litigation
- Government Investigations
- ADA Title III Accessibility
- National L&E Compliance
- J.D., 2018, Georgia State University College of Law, with Pro Bono Distinctions
- B.A., 2014, Pennsylvania State University
Fei is an associate in the firm’s Labor and Employment practice group. She assists employers in all aspects of employment law and litigation, including discrimination, harassment, and wage and hour claims. Prior to joining MHS, Fei’s practice focused on federal employment litigation, including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) claims arising from discrimination based on age, race, gender, disability, retaliation, and harassment.
Fei received her Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Pennsylvania State University and received her J.D. from Georgia State University College of Law. While in law school, Fei served as Secretary of the Asian American Law Student Association and a member of the GSU Employment Law Association. Fei also participated in GSU’s Legal Analytics Lab, which is a joint program between GSU College of Law and J. Mack Robinson College of Business that analyzed case filings in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia to develop predictive algorithms with the ability to determine potential exposure for ongoing and future litigations. Fei is an Urban Fellow for the GSU Center for the Comparative Study of Metropolitan Growth.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association (GAPABA)
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- National Association of Chinese Americans (NACA)