Feifan “Fei” Drouyor
- J.D., 2018, Georgia State University College of Law, with Pro Bono Distinctions
- B.A., 2014, Pennsylvania State University
Fei’s practice focuses on the areas of employment litigation and immigration.
Prior to joining MHS, Fei’s practice focused on federal employment litigation, including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) claims arising from discrimination based on age, race, gender, disability, retaliation, and harassment. She also has handled business/employment-based immigration petitions under a full-scholarship opportunity with Georgia State University’s International Student and Scholar Service assisting the University in filing H-1B visas. In addition, Fei has advised international scholars on how to maintain compliance with federal employment regulations.
Fei received her Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Pennsylvania State University and received her J.D. from Georgia State University College of Law. While in law school, Fei served as Secretary of the Asian American Law Student Association and was a member of the GSU Employment Law Association. Fei is an Urban Fellow for the GSU Center for the Comparative Study of Metropolitan Growth.
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
- Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association (GAPABA)
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- National Association of Chinese Americans (NACA)