Clay O. Knowles
- Insurance Defense
- City and County Government Defense
- Nursing / Hospice Care Defense
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury Defense
- Property Insurance and Subrogation
- Coverage Disputes
- J.D., 2014, University of Georgia School of Law
- Intrastate Moot Court Competition – Best Oralist
- Moot Court – Executive Chairman
- Lumpkin Inn of Court – Pupil
- B.B.A., 2011, University of Georgia, cum laude
- National Merit Scholarship Recipient
Clay brings a broad range of civil litigation experience to the firm, particularly in the field of insurance defense. He previously worked for a respected Atlanta firm where he developed his skills by defending personal injury cases throughout Georgia for insurance companies and their insureds. He has spent valuable time arguing in courtrooms, mediating cases, negotiating, and litigating complex matters through trial.
Clay received his B.B.A. in Economics from the University of Georgia and obtained his J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law. While in law school, he held leadership positions in UGA’s Moot Court program, the Dean’s Ambassadors, and the Student Bar Association. He is also proficient in Spanish.