Alex A. Smith
- Employment Litigation
- Business & Tort Litigation
- Government Contracts
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Business and Tort Litigation
- Workplace Solutions, Advice and Training
- Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA)
- J.D., 2017, McGeorge School of Law
- B.A., 2014, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Alex assists employers in all aspects of employment law and litigation in individual plaintiff, as well as class action wage and hour cases.
As a former prosecutor and having conducted numerous jury trials, Alex has significant experience in the courtroom. This also gave Alex experience in negotiating and settling cases. Alex’s determination and attention to detail allows her to provide the best defense available to employers.
Alex is a Sacramento, California native. While in law school, Alex was selected as a member of McGeorge’s nationally ranked Mock Trial Team and served as an editor for McGeorge’s Law Review. She was president of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association and graduated as a member of the Traynor Honors Society.